Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Week 4 Recap

This was the last week of the Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge!  What a wonderful time I had!  It wasn't always easy, but it was definitely something that I wanted to do.  If it were easy, it wouldn't be a challenge.  I learned a lot and feel as though I've grown exponentially.  I have so many ideas and can't wait to get the ball rolling on them.

I've said this before and I believe it:  Creativity is like a muscle; it must be regularly used and trained to keep it strong and powerful.

Here are the last projects that I made for the final week:










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of really nice work in a short period of time considering all your other obligations. Congrats!!!

Andrew Thornton said...

Thanks, Anne! It was a ton of work and a good deal of it was done in the wee hours of the morning. There were a couple of times when I had to go back the next day and fix typos and errors made while I was posting in a semi-conscious state the previous night.

I'm really pleased with the end results and it has encouraged me to start up a new series of challenges! I'll post more about them shortly!

Andrew Thornton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.