Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 21

For today's Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge, I summoned up my inner Lisa Niven Kelly, author of "Stamped Metal Jewelry".  (I sort of felt like singing a little Ray Charles.)  The prompt was to create a set of stacked bracelets and I decided to stamp some copper!  Since we were supposed to create a set, I wanted to have a quote that started on one cuff bracelet and continued on another.

The first bracelet said, "there is love here".

The second bracelet said, "it resides within".

I wanted to dress up the cuffs, so I created another bracelet.  The third bracelet is composed of faceted garnets.  They have a unique bicone shape and I thought they added a nice touch of color and sparkle.

If you'd like to challenge yourself and celebrate National Craft Month, CLICK HERE to get ahold of your calendar of prompts.

1 comment:

somethingunique said...

Stamping is one of my fave things as I love inspirational jewlery...I just love it Andrew...xox so nice to be able to blog & visit my friends again...I've missed ya. :)