Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Winner...

I'm happy to announce that my earrings won the Nina Designs Blog Partner Earring Design Challenge!  A BIG thank you to Nina Designs for this wonderful opportunity to share my work and win an amazing prize. I'd also like to thank everyone who voted for my earrings!  I appreciate your support and your help to make this pair of earrings a winning design!  (And for those of you who had problems voting... I particularly appreciate your patience and persistence!)

And last, but certainly not least... I would also like to thank my fellow Blog Partners who participated! Your designs were awesome and inspiring!  So let's give a big round of applause for Lori Anderson, Carmi Cimicata, and Tracy Statler!

Think you have what it takes to make a winning piece with Nina Designs components?  CLICK HERE to find out more on their next challenge!  This time, it's all about leather!

1 comment:

Courtney Breul said...

Simply.Stunning!