Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 24

Working with a clasp as a focal was the challenge for Day 24 of the Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge.  I used a bronze large flower clasp from my family at Green Girl Studios.  I thought that the warmth of the clasp went well with the luscious green pearls and faceted Czech glass rondelles.  I like the versatility of this piece.  The flower clasp can be worn in the front OR it can worn in the back or off to the side.

There's not much time left to participate, but you can still download one of the calendars!  Just CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

BluMoon said...

What a lovely clasp Andrew, I really like the idea of useing it multiple ways it works really well with the green pearls.
Jackie

somethingunique said...

How pretty....simple & elegant....thanks for sharing..,xox