Thursday, March 07, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 6

The challenge for Day 6 was to work with a metal that you don't normally work with.  I was a little stumped with this challenge.  I pretty much work with everything and don't discriminate amongst metals very much.  In fact, I use them quite liberally and mix them without worrying about whether they "clash" or not.

So, the piece I created for the challenge uses a little bit of a bunch of different metals.  I used bronze-colored filigree in focal pendant featuring a vintage French stamp under resin, copper chain, copper wire, matte gold leaves, a fine pewter leaf from Green Girl Studios, brass wire in the wire-wrapped link chain with Swarovski crystal pearls, brass chain, and a bright silver toggle.

If you'd like to participate in the Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge, jump right in!  CLICK HERE for the calendar with the various prompts on it.

No comments: