Saturday, March 09, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 8

For Day 8, we were asked to gather our fellow beaders and have a beading date night.  It sounded like a lot of fun, but I already had a date night planned... and it did not include beading.  So, my Plan B was to have a meet-up during the day at Allegory Gallery.  This didn't happen though.

I figured that since most of my beading buddies were scattered across the globe, I might as well have the "beading date night" online!  I asked folks on Facebook what project they were working on now.  A group of friends shared their beading activities.

It was an interesting challenge today.  I didn't know how I was going to accomplish this, but it turned out okay.  I feel the main goal of the challenge was to engage in the creative community and that was achieved in a roundabout fashion.

It's still not too late to participate!  CLICK HERE to get your calendar of activities for the Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge.

No comments: