Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sick Days...

I have been trying to resist it, but I've been sick the past couple of days. Which has basically meant that my days off were pretty much days spent tossing and turning, sweating, and coughing. Yuck! I blame one of my managers for getting me sick.

These past few days were pretty lovely from what I hear... significantly more cool than the preceeding couple of days. Oh well, perhaps the cold-front will settle on New York for a while and I'll be able to go to the beach or sit in the park on one of my other days off.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I was getting sick, too, this weekend. I have a rainforest tea that I drank a potful of and that seemed to make a difference. It was odd...came up out of nowhere...I was thinking it had something to do with the transits, as there didn't seem to be any other trigger for it.

The weather's been pretty incredible...feels like autumn!