Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Hunt Continues...

So the latest potential roommate flaked. She said her mom was in a serious car accident and that she had to go back down to help take care of her. I hope that she is okay.

It has been difficult to find the right person. I can't believe it has been this difficult. It's a great room at a great price and I think I'm a decent person to live with. So many family tragedies and so many minor issues. My fingers are crossed in my continued search. I have five days to find the perfect roommate!

4 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I am so sorry. but Andrew!

Stringing rocks! xox! jean!

all things good

Andrew Thornton said...

This quest is a pain in the behind! I just want to go home after work and not worry about showing the apartment and sleep and get some work done. I miss having free days off.

Is the latest issue of Stringing out already?

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

YES! wait til you see!!!

Andrew Thornton said...

Hurray! I'm on the cover!