Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Art Bead Scene: The Mermaid's Grotto 10...

This is another quick submission for the July Art Bead Scene challenge, The Mermaid's Grotto. This simple and elegant adjustable-length choker is FULL of movement, and I adore the way the light catches in the clear vintage Czech glass drops! They look just like drops of water. I was highly inspired by my family, Green Girl Studios' component pieces. One of my favorite ones to work with are the Mystic rings. You can use them like I have for adjustable pieces, or float stones in the middle, or use as links, or use them as the focal pendant (and those are just to name a few options)! I just love how versatile it is.

The fine pewter coral brand and mystic ring are from my family at Green Girl Studios, the labordorite stones (which look almost like luminescent jelly frog eggs) are from Talisman Associate Inc., the hand-made chain is from Singaraja Imports, and the vintage Czech glass drops are from Pudgy Beads.

No comments: