Thursday, July 05, 2007

French Onion Soup...

I thought that I was feeling a little bit better and tried to go into work today. But it was just not happening. Luckily everyone is on vacation and it was fairly slow. I met the new girl, who apparently is my neighbor. She's really nice and I think one of the regulars has a crush on her.

Gisselle is back from the Dominican Republic. She brought me a bottle of rum! It looks good. Though it'll be another two weeks before I can drink anything again. This will slow down my bottle-cap collecting.

I got home and tried to rest, but I hate just being idle. So after unsuccessfully trying to rest, I finally took pictures of my other ABS submission and started to make French Onion Soup from scratch. A few hours later, the soup was ready. It's delicious.

Right now I'm trying to think of ideas for the New Green Girl Studios Inspiration Book. It's a guide on things that the Green Girl family does to stay creative and inspired. I wonder what people have questions about? Cynthia and I have been tossing ideas back and forth for some time now. I guess it's always interesting to hear feedback on what people would like to know, as opposed to what we think people would like to know. For instance, if it were up to me, I would probably have a recipe for one of our favorite dishes on every page. But then again, I love food.

In fact, I'm going to go warm the rest of the soup up.

No comments: