Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wikio October Craft Rankings...

I was contacted by the fine folks at Wikio with a sneak peak at the October rankings of the top Craft blogs. I generally don't publish these types of lists, because blogging isn't a competition or a popularity contest... but they've pulled together a really great group of blogs that I think are worth mentioning. I hope that you'll take the time to check them out. I know that many of them are daily stops for me.

Also swing by Lorelei's blog for the top Jewelry Making blogs for October – another great list full of talent and inspiration.

1Simon Says Challenge
2Friday Sketchers
3Craftzine.com blog
4Stamp Something
5Smiling Sally
6Art Bead Scene Blog
7Theme Thursday
8A Southern Daydreamer
9Lorelei's Blog
10Andrew Thornton
11Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
12Beading Arts
13Carmi's Art/Life World
14Lampwork Diva aka Cindy Gimbrone
15Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
16How About Orange
17Coloradolady
18Earthenwood Studio Bead Blog
19Meet Me At Mikes
20Spiritual Sundays

Ranking made by Wikio

If you don't see your blog on the list or you aren't ranked as highly as you would like, I wouldn't take it personally. Everyone has their reasons for blogging and if you're happy with your corner of the web, then that's all that matters! Do enjoy the lists as a bit of fun and utilize them as a great resource for finding other quality blogs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Andrew! Hey thanks for reading the post and know that I am right with you every step of the way! Really e-mail me if you have any questions!

Hugs and Healing

Charlene said...

Congratulations on having your blog recognized.