Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gaea is Grand...

If you've picked up a recent copy of Jewelry Affaire or are a jewelry maker, then you surely know the work of Gaea Cannaday. I adore Gaea's work. Each of her pieces sing with poetry and her distinctive style. Gaea is also a very supportive friend, who has always been there for me. Right now, she's got three auctions up to help raise funds to alleviate my medical bills. Isn't she a darling?

CLICK HERE to find out more and to bid on this beautiful bracelet featuring a bronze bee heart by Candice Wakumoto.

CLICK HERE to find out more and to bid on this fantastic owl necklace. I've loved owls ever since I was a little boy and one flew over my head in our barn in the backyard.

Aren't these spotted ceramic beads beautiful? I love their earthy, rustic appeal. CLICK HERE to find out more and to bid on them.

No comments: