Monday, October 18, 2010

Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest...

I just wanted to let you all know that I've got three pieces up for consideration in the Soft Flex Company Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest. This year's theme was Steampunk! I am honored that my pieces are amongst several innovative and really beautiful designs. Please take a moment to check out the entries and vote. You can select up to three of your favorite designs. CLICK HERE to vote. Voting will last from October 15th through December 15th.


5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I did vote for you Andrew. (But I also voted for me, too!) I am so glad that they allow more than one this year for the voting. Good luck! Enjoy the day!
Erin

Rebecca said...

I have voted for you ANdrew! I love all of your pieces but The Finder is just my colours...:-)

Wendy said...

Your steampunk designs are amazing!

Unknown said...

Hey Andrew, Kristen is making a little blog banner to encourage folks to vote. I'll keep you posted. Good luck, friend! You too, Erin! :)

Cyndi L said...

Awesome pieces, Andrew!! I'm so proud of you...going to vote now...