Friday, October 29, 2010

Pay It Forward...

Cenya has yet again rallied the troops AKA the Etsy Beadweavers Team to create a stunning Treasury called, Pay It Forward. These talented artisans have generously donated pieces to help raise funds to combat my growing medical bills. I am humbled by their kindness and willingness to help. I really can't describe how grateful I am to them for their support!

This is an awesome display of talents. Treat yourself to a work of art or get the perfect holiday gift for someone you love. The Etsy Beadweavers Team has put together some fantastic pieces. Even if you can't acquire anything at this time, please stop by the Treasury and leave a comment. (I'm told that the page views and comments help keep the Treasury prominently displayed.) CLICK HERE to visit the Pay It Forward Treasury on Etsy.

Don't forget to swing by Cenya's blog by CLICKING HERE and the Etsy Beadweavers Team blog by CLICKING HERE for more exciting examples of beadwoven jewelry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe this Treasury was mentioned in Gaeas Blog...but I never could find it. Excellent! Beautiful things to buy! Be well and feel better each day will be healing ox

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I just saw this post on my girlfriend Patty's blog http://mylifeunderthebus.typepad.com/my-life-under-the-bus/2010/11/it-takes-a-village.html

It looks like a lot of LOVE is being sent to you. :)

And sending more :)

I hope you get well soon. Cheers, T. :)