Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kim Van Antwerp is an Angel...

Kim Van Antwerp is a very talented artist and such a sweet friend. It is always nice to see her at the big shows and hear of her recent adventures. Seeing her at the shows provides me with an opportunity to see what she's been making. Her work has a whimsical element; she creates pieces like cross-stitched Godzilla earrings, koi fish hearts and glass critters with clothes. I love her little glass birds. (I have an owl by her named Henry.) Kim has generously donated this monocle-wearing magpie to be auctioned off too help with my ever-increasing medical bills. I love his little silver top-hat and toes. Too cute! CLICK HERE to find out more and how you can bid to win this stylish feathered fellow.

4 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

Kim's work is INCREDIBLE. So is Kim.

My Life Under the Bus said...

I can't get to that cute bead! One link goes to her main page and one to a facebook page but no cute monacled bird : (

Kimmie said...

Hi Mylife, can you get to the www.cuteglassbeads.com page on fb? You can also bid by emailing me through my website!
Kim

Kimmie said...

PS, hi Kate ;-) you are sweet!