Friday, October 15, 2010

Westward Thoughts...

Each person who signs up for our workshops this winter in Tucson contribute to assuaging my worries over medical bills and keeping this ship afloat. Since I've been spending a lot of time at the hospital and focusing on my recovery, I haven't been able to work as much. When you freelance and work for yourself, you don't get sick days or vacation days. Regardless of whether or not I can get coverage – sadly, my illness has already taken a big bite out of my income.

So, if you can join us for the workshops this winter it would be absolutely wonderful and I would be very grateful for your support. CLICK HERE to learn more about the workshops. If you like what you see, you can SIGN UP HERE.



3 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

I was impressed at my own foresight there, with the rooms.
; )

Rebecca said...

How I wish I could be a part of this! It looks wonderful. I know exactly how you feel about being freelance - I had a month and a half off singing and teaching at the start of this year due to an operation (not serious but affected my voice for sometime) which was terrifying to say the least. I hope you have some wonderful supporters around you to make your time off as stress free as possible!

Mellisa said...

Very good thinking on Kate's part! I just double checked on my beadshowtravel.com site and tgere are still quite a few hotel rooms available (at decent prices) for both date ranges of your workshops :) People shouldn't wait though!