Monday, September 24, 2007

Another Busy Day...

Sheila and I took Azalea to the park and checked out some art supply stores. We also checked out a local used book store, which was very good. I'll definitely have to stop back in for some collage material.

Most of the rest of the day was devoted to working on the backgrounds for the oracles cards. They are coming along. Slower than I would like, but still making progress. Cynthia is finished with one of the cards and it looks great!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know what I want to do with the day. I am thinking that I would like some down time. Maybe go to the movies or take a bus out to the beach for a day or two. The only problem with the latter idea is that I've got loads to do before Faerie Con. Maybe I'll try and drum up some of the friends from when I lived here in Asheville. Or have a quiet cup of tea at one of the cafes since I can't have my Wonderland Tea Party.

I was really touched and moved quite a bit by one of my friend's recent postings to their blog. Jean's blog is great! I check it out daily.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Andrew! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Andrew! Happy Birthday young man!!! Go have your cuppa tea and meditate on things...have a wonderful day! xox

My Birthday was on the 23rd...you must be a Libra too?

Anonymous said...

Not that hard to figure out (the age of your current body) from information you've volunteered on your blog. (Hint: Rat)

(Ferreting out information is one of my talents.)

hbdty,hbdty,hbdda,hbdty!

Andrew Thornton said...

Thanks Eva! I miss you guys!

Thanks Janet! I'll just have to do that.

And Lynn... Rat is the default for the Chinese Astrological sign. I am not a rat. :-)

Andrew Thornton said...

The waitress at the restaurant almost gave it away when we ordered a bottle of saki, but I'm still holding out. Tony and Lisa's eyes got big and round when they thought they heard the actual date. :-)

It's like what Anne Choi said about her not wanting to be in pictures, "Everyone's got quirks. The older you get, the more you realize you've got to pamper them."

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

my blog is great? I had better go read it!

you are too much!!! hahahaha

Andrew Thornton said...

Your blog is great, Jean! Very entertaining. I do check it everyday!