Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quiet Hours...

Last night, I stayed up late finishing my portion of the handout for our workshop. It was edited and re-edited and edited again. I peeled back the layers of my heart, examining why I do the things I do and how I do them. I so badly want those who attend the workshop to understand the core of my motivations and operations. In the handout, I talk about art and philosophy. I talk about essential truths and the resonance of being genuine. I talk about creativity and my path as a storyteller.

I feel as though much was revealed in the quiet hours of the night. It's my hope that my words will hold meaning and help inspire others to dig deep as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a generous soul you are Andrew-
and how lucky your class will be!
You embody art in so many ways- and so freely give; how can anybody
not be inspired?
can't *wait* to take one of your classes (next year!?)

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired just reading your post.

Jenni said...

Anyone taking your class will be given a wonderful gift, you put so much thought and feeling in to the teaching process Andrew, I am sure they will go home very inspired.

SallyAnderson said...

Oh, I wish I were there. Lucky are the people who are.
Sally