Saturday, January 29, 2011

New from Green Girl Studios...

I just got a look at the new products from my family at Green Girl Studios! There is a great variety of different pieces, from flying skulls based on New England headstones, to peacocks and baby wind-up robots and panda bears.

Lots of new goodies! The Elephant charm, which belongs to the Little Blessings Series says, "Happy Memories". I think though I am in love with the tiny rabbit. It's miniscule and so detailed. It would definitely work in a pair of earrings or on a nice charm bracelet or on a dainty necklace.

That's not all though! They've been busy! They made a lot of Mechanical owls and octopi with stone eyes, and did a variety of beads that used to be in gold-plate and started casting them in bronze and shibuichi.

Isn't everything wonderful? Lots of new debuts for Tucson!

10 comments:

Regina said...

Very nice, my favorite is the elephant. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Lorelei Eurto said...

Boooooo! I wish I was going to Tucson! These are all fabulous!!! Maybe I can find someone to pick some newbies up for me. ;)

peacockfairy said...

Wish I were going to Tucson too - LOVE the peacock!!!

Oh Let There Be Food said...

I love the Green Girl Studio it is all really cool pieces

ClickNCamera said...

Love'n that bunny and turtle!

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

I die! They are sooooo beautiful. I want that tiny bunny!!! Thanks for the sneak peak.
Shannon C

TesoriTrovati said...

These are so incredible, Andrew. Please tell everyone there that you are all so very talented and inventive! I love the stone eyes and the articulated bodies... the peacock and the flower toggles, the little robot is so dang cute! I have a space bead that would go great with from Melissa Lee! Thanks for showing off the new goodies. I hope there will be loads of these and more at the Bead & Button Show. Since I missed you last year, you are first on my list this year!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I just saw the owl on your sister's blog and fell in love, but now I am also in love with the sea turtle! Great stuff!!

Unknown said...

They are So Wonderful!! Is that a Robot...oh he is a must have! They are all great Andrew!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

they are truly beautiful pieces. I love all of them. Don't have a CLUE which i love the best!