Saturday, January 01, 2011

1-1-11...

Happy New Year! I rang in the New Year with friends and family. The party was nice and many of us stayed up until the wee hours of the morning talking and picking at the mountain of food. Of course, I made too much food. I always make too much food. (I will have a separate post about just the food later this weekend.)

Today was spent relaxing and cleaning up. After the past few days (weeks?) of rushing around, a lazy Saturday was just what I needed. It's true that there's a mountain of work still to do, but I think I needed a quiet day filled with catnaps and copious leftovers.

4 comments:

Spirited Earth said...

Glad you hear you enjoyed NYeve and had a peaceful and relaxing New Year's day..everyone needs some down time after the hectic holidays..here's wishing you a wonderful uncoming year Andrew.

ClickNCamera said...

I always find it interesting what you cook up, so I can't wait to see the spread you put on! You deserve a blessed new year...

Patty said...

Copious leftovers are the BEST! Happy New Year, Andrew!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Happy New Year, Andrew!
xox jean