Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just Relaxing...

I should take a page out of Paulo's book. He plays when he wants. He naps when he likes and lounges about casually.


Often times I get tied up in all the things that I think I should be doing. When everything is said and done, I ask myself, "Was that really necessary or was I just making more work for myself?" Usually it's a rhetorical question, because I am indeed someone who creates more work than need be. Perhaps one day I'll have a personal assistant who can streamline my schedule and allow me to have some free time for myself, away from that horrible overworking slave driver – me.

3 comments:

Spirited Earth said...

oh a PA..that's the first thing i will get after i win the Lotto..a personal assistant.
the kitty is growing up fast, very cute

Pretty Things said...

Oh, the cat is adorable! I miss my Buddy.

Create With Joy said...

Oh your kitty is growing up so beautifully - love your photo!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com