Friday, August 13, 2010

The Creative Room...

Did you know that the fine folks at Fusion Beads now have their own blog? It's called The Creative Room and spotlights artisan bead-makers, various techniques, and includes jewelry designs. (Be sure to check out the post about my family including an interview with my sister, Cynthia.) I am so happy that one of my favorite online retailers (and some of the most darling people in the bead world) now have a place to hang their shingle in the blogosphere!

6 comments:

Alice said...

I was happy Fusion Beads started their blog too. They are one of my favorite places to spend money.

Great interview and lovely photos.

Emerald Window said...

I have your sister's book and never realized the connection to you! It's very good.
Went to the interview with her. She sounds lovely.
Cenya

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Cenya,

Yep! That's my sister. I helped her when she was working on the book and then tech edited it. It was a lot of fun, but it was a lot of work!

jamberry_song said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!!

ginachalfant said...

Thanks Andrew, this blog is really wonderful. I just started working with resins , so it is very helpful.

Andrew Thornton said...

If you ever have any questions, Gina... feel free to shoot me an email. I've been working with resin for almost 20 years now. Hard to believe, but it's true.