Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fall Stringing Blog Carnival...

Have you seen the latest issue of Stringing magazine? It's absolutely lovely. I think that the photography in this issue is simply stunning. I really like the direction that the magazine is going. Unfortunately, I was unable to participate this issue, but I still think that it's full of inspiration and some drop dead gorgeous designs. Some of my favorite designers have created pieces for this magazine.

To celebrate the debut of the magazine, some of the designers are participating in a blog carnival. Michelle Mach is hosting a giveaway on her blog. CLICK HERE to visit her blog and participate. You have until Monday at noon Mountain time to get your entry in to potentially win some fabulous beads from Gaea Ceramic Beads and Rings & Things. Also up for grabs is a copy of the new issue of Stringing!

Here are the 24 designers participating in the blog carnival:

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

The blogging was so much fun to read. I find it intriguing that it is more than just putting together the right combination of beads, metal, textures. There are actual stories behind the names, colors and choices in each. Fascinating reads all! Enjoy the day! Erin

Andrew Thornton said...

Isn't it fun to hear the inside stories? I love it. Everything has a history... everything has a story. I love that the designers were able to share some of those stories and inspirations behind all the beautiful pieces!