Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where'd Tuesday Go...

All I've got to say is... where'd Tuesday go? Actually at this point on Wednesday afternoon, I want to know where most of Wednesday went as well. It seems like one whole day (and part of today) completely vanished for me. It's like the other days of the week got mad at them and just swallowed them up!

My only clue that they actually happened are... the house is spotlessly clean at the moment (except for the studio), the studio is extra ransacked and divided into little piles, the car is piled with Green Girl Studios display for the Best Bead Show in Baltimore this weekend, and I've got a couple of things listed on Ebay right now. The mucking out of my life is taking a surprising amount of time and I feel wore out. I've got some listings that will expire soon, that you can check out by CLICKING HERE. All the bidding has started at $0.99... so there's a chance to get some of my work for a song. Hurry and place your bid before time runs out... you never know, some of your days might vanish too!

2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

I hear that, about where did Tuesday and Weds go? What the heck happened?

CraftyHope said...

I'm right there with you. My entire week has simply slipped away, I guess that's what happens when you're trying to catch up from everything else.