Friday, June 17, 2011

The Stash...

I know that this is the post most folks wait for from me after a big show. I have to admit that it's one of my favorites to write, as it gives me a chance to go through my recent acquisitions and fondly think of the people I got them from.

Before I continue, I'd like to insert a short note of gratitude. I really appreciate the kindness and generosity of my fellow vendors and colleagues who gifted me with some pretty amazing beads, provided ample discounts, and/or gave me product samples to play with. THANK YOU! I was on a pretty tight budget this year and didn't get a chance to leave the booth much since we were short-staffed, so feel very fortunate to be able to take home such an incredibly SWEET stash!

1. Lampwork glass beads, Lori Greenberg.
2. Polymer clay focals, Heather Wynn-Millican.
3. Ceramic components, Melanie Brooks of Earthenwood Studio.

1. Cast bronze and silver, Anne Choi.
2. Lampwork glass focals, Kerri Fuhr.
3. Polymer and metal focals, Erin Prais-Hintz of Tesori Trovati.

1. Ceramic components, Diane Hawkey.
2. Fine pewter and bronze components, Green Girl Studios.
3. Lampwork glass components, JoAnne Zekowski of Z Designs in Glass.

1. Lamwork glass components, Stephanie Ann.
2. Vintage key from her grandfather's collection, Kate Richbourg of Beaducation.
3. Polymer clay components, Heather Powers of HumbleBeads.

1. Hollow glass "raku pearl" beads, Cathy Collison of Glass Garden Beads.
2. Polymer clay components, Pam Wynn.
3. Ceramic components, Marsha Hedrick of Amazing Porcelain.

1. Lampwork focal bead, Maureen Kelly of Pumpkin Hill Beads.
2. Ceramic beads, Golem Studio.
3. Lampwork beads, Patti Cahill of Dyed in the Fire.

11 comments:

Joana said...

Wow! That's a great collection!
My favorites are the Anne Choi beads and the Kerry Fuhr, but all bits and pieces are gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing!
Jana

Regina said...

What wonderful beads, love the focal from Maureen Kelly. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a great stash you have there. Love the Anne Choi....

somethingunique said...

Hi Andrew, wowza!! :P what an amazing stash you have made me even want to save my money to go next year even more! thanks for sharing ahve a great weekend ttfn Lana:)

Gina Chalfant said...

Lust!

Lois Moon said...

What a great collection. Thanks for sharing the haul!

one-eared pig said...

*drool*

one-eared pig said...

*drool*

one-eared pig said...

*drool*

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Everything is gorgeous! I particularly love the lampwork beads from Patti Cahill, of Dyed in the Fire...beautiful!

CraftyHope said...

It's all so yummy-licious! I had to click on each one of those pictures to get a better look at your treasures. They're fantastic. You do have an eye for the most beautiful things don't you?