Wednesday, June 29, 2011

50 Mixed Lots are HERE...

I've been really serious about weeding through my collection and destashing my hoard. In the process, I've created 50 Mixed Lots! Each lot includes a really cool mix of interesting beads and components. I've tried to do them by color and have added them to my Shop. Some of them include things like artisan-made lampwork glass, gemstones, pearls, shells, bone beads, Czech glass, Swarovski crystals, vintage lucite, handmade ceramic beads, trade beads, and all kinds of goodies. No matter what the contents, they are all marked at $10. Each lot is different. What you see, is what you get! And if you look closely, you'll see all kinds of treasures.

All of the lots are valued at least at $10, but I've sprinkled a bunch of "Mystery Items" in the 50 Mixed Lots worth far more! I've hidden them in the mixes, as a way to say THANK YOU and to create more treasure-hunting adventure!

But wait... that's not all....

One of lots has been randomly selected and a Golden Ticket has been placed inside. Well, not an actual Golden Ticket, but a gift certificate for $25 to my Shop. So not only will you score a bag of loot, you'll increase your chances to win the Virtual Yard Sale Giveaway AND potentially get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate! CLICK HERE to check out the full selection of the 50 Mixed Lots!

7 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Very Cool! :o)

Lorelei Eurto said...

snagged me some purties, and a clover pendant from your store. you rock. what a cool idea!

Xmichra said...

Great Idea!! I have scooped up a little bundle as well!! I had a hard time choosing and I didn't even have all 50 to browse!!

Joana said...

Daaaang! Someone snatched the ones I liked up real quick! Not a chance to grab any of them :(
There were really great deals amongst them!
And I'm sure they all are going to fabulous homes!
Jana

Anonymous said...

I snagged a few for me! Great idea and fun to browse.

kmemho said...

I bought a couple. How many years have you been collecting to get such a great stash?? Well, from your stash to my stash! I can't wait for the mail to arrive!

Andrew Thornton said...

Oh, I've got way more!