Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Road to Baltimore...

I was once close to moving to Baltimore. I had to pick between MICA and SVA. I decided on the latter. Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like had I chosen bricks over concrete; it's usually a fleeting thought as I'm driving by.

Speaking of Baltimore, I'm actually scheduled to be in the Baltimore area this weekend coming up for the Best Bead Show. I'll be representing my family at Green Girl Studios. It'll be nice to go back. If you're around, you should definitely stop by and say hello! Also, if you have any recommendations for arty things to do (preferably at night, after the show has closed for the day) drop me a line.

3 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

I am going to try to make it there! Hope to see you, drive safely! :)

SueBeads said...

Wish I was! I love Baltimore! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Went to nursing school there! Make sure you have a crab cake!!!