Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Up and Away...

I'm just about to head off to the airport to catch my plane to Milwaukee. I'm really excited about the show. Working there will allow me to save up to get my wisdom teeth extracted. (Yeah, I'd rather spend my money on other things, but having a head that's a human barometer is NO FUN AT ALL and getting that taken care of is very exciting, indeed!) But I also look forward to seeing everyone. It's a great meeting of the tribes all come together. It's a rare opportunity to catch up with friends and customers that I only get to see a handful of times a year.

I also get to spend some time with my family, which is always nice. I don't get to see them as much as I would like these days. When we do get together it's a grand time; we talk about the books we've read, the things we've made, the meals we've cooked, and make plans and dream up projects... it's definitely a good time. And I'm looking forward to it.

While I've been working on my own pendants, I've also been making more coin pendants for my family. You can find these coin pendants and all the other new goodies at our booth (Green Girl Studios #1205). Make sure to stop by and say hello! I'd love to see you if you're coming to the show!

(Don't forget to wear your favorite creation featuring Green Girl Studios merchandise! Folks who represent the company by wearing our work will get a FREE BEAD!)

And... don't forget that you can save 20% everything in my Shop (except classes and workshops) with the discount code: bbs2011. Sale ends Friday at midnight!

9 comments:

Kelly Russell said...

I hope you have a great trip and have fun at the show! I will miss seeing you! Drop a line when you get home....maybe we can get together...the milk maid

somethingunique said...

Hey Andrew, i so happy for you going to the show and hooking up with family & friends and all the eye candy. I wanna save my money and go next year for sure i've never ben to a real bead show.Don't be surprised if you get a random hug or two i've passed out a message to give you a big hug from me. Have a safe trip and talk to you when you get back.
take care ttfn L:)

Erin S said...

so sorry you have to spend all your money on wisdom teeth. I feel your pain (no pun intended) having just gone through 3 fillings, a root canal and 2 crowns with no dental insurance. Have a great show and sell lots!
Erin S

Unknown said...

Andrew here's wishing you a great time! Those are gorgeous coins too!
I wish that show wasnt so very far. With flights and hotels and money to spend gads that would be a Kings Randsom!

Joana said...

Safe travels then! Have a great time! And many, many sales!
I so wish I could stop by the show and say hi. And have a look at all the pretties :) those coin pendants look fabulous!
Any chance of them being featured in your shop after the show? That is, if there are any left!!
On times like these it's when I feel the curse of living on a paradisiac island away from the world!
*sigh*
will look forward to your posts and reports on the show!
Cheers!
Jana

Andrew Thornton said...

These are for my family, so they won't be showing up in my Shop. You can get ahold of them at the shows though and by special request.

Courtney Breul said...

Have a wonderful time!

Joana said...

I see, thanks for the info.
I'll email you, then! Living on the canary islands is a bit far off to get to the shows :(
As I said: many sales, enjoy the show!
Jana

Kathy Van Kleeck said...

No doubt fun and excellent food will be in abundance. Hope you sell everything!
l i g a - kvk