Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Sale, Shipping and Gratitude...

The Sale will continue until the end of the week and I will try to post as many lots as possible before the end. I've still got mountains of stuff. It's a little scary how much stuff is surfacing through this process. It feels good though to clear away solid amounts of space. I can already see in my mind's eye how all the puzzle pieces of my studio will fit together.

If you've already placed an order or made more than one purchase, everything will be packed up and shipped out at the close of the sale. The refunds of excessive shipping will also go out then. Until then, please feel free to stop by the Sale Site again to see if any of the new lots pique your fancy.

I'm considering keeping the Sale site after the Sale is finished up in a limited capacity. As I mentioned earlier, I've got tons of stuff and it'll be nice to have a place to move things on a continuous basis without having to bog down my regular shop.

A big thanks to everyone who has supported my efforts by spreading the word and finding good homes for the posted lots. It means so much to me! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

JeannieK said...

I posted on my blog.
http://site.jkdjewelry.com/blog/2010/09/08/10-sale-going-on-now/

Happy Sales To You