Monday, September 20, 2010

Room with a View...

Babette is doing much better! Her recovery has meant the resuming of normal, pre-surgery behaviors, like gazing out the window and sniffing at the breeze and occasionally clicking at passerby birds. Now that it's cooler, we've removed the window fan, which means that both Paulo and Babette have an unobstructed view to enjoy the seasonal change. When I saw her perched in the window for the first time after her getting spayed, I was worried that she would split her healing incision. So, we constructed a clever little step system with overturned buckets and empty boxes. She doesn't need it, but she humors us nonetheless in exchange for the view.

8 comments:

Angie Platten said...

What a gorgeous photo!

LiliKrist said...

I like Babette pose =D

Alice said...

And what a view! I'm glad she is healing nicely.

Doreen said...

Looks like Babette is on the mend. What a beautiful and serene photo. I love it!

Fanciful Expressions said...

Oh, she is soooo pretty. I'm glad she's doing well.

Joanie Hoffman said...

She's a beautiful girl!
My best wishes to her.

Create With Joy said...

I love this picture of Babette! I am so glad to hear that she is doing well. Ir'a hard not to worry about one's fur babies. I love the views from your property too - so very peaceful!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Ellen Stoune said...

What a lovely capture of pure serenity.