Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blogger Profile with Lark Crafts...

I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Ray Hemachandra for Lark Crafts Jewelry & Beading. I was featured in a Blogger Profile. It was a real honor; Ray is the noted author of several titles including Beading with World Beads and has conducted several inspirational interviews with spiritual leaders from around the globe. Ray has also interviewed other bloggers like Lorelei Eurto and Carol Dean Sharpe. CLICK HERE to visit the interview with me.

5 comments:

Emerald Window said...

Congratulations! I love Lark Books. I have their "500 Beaded Objects" and "Masters Beadweaving". I get a lot of inspiration from them.
Cenya

Lisa Peters Russ said...

Congrats Andrew! That's great!

Yeli said...

I love the interview! Congratulations!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

This is fantastic! You must be so PROUD! I know I would be! Heck, I am proud just to KNOW you!!!

:)

xox jean!!!

Jeannie said...

SO Cool! So proud! Contragulations