Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Word: Home...

This week's word is "home". Create a piece of jewelry, a work of art, or take a picture that, in your opinion, best captures the meaning of the word. Think about the word and its different interpretations and how it makes you feel. Translate it into whatever medium you'd like and then post about it on your blog. Once you've uploaded your blog post, copy and paste the URL into a new comment on this post. Be sure to check out what others are making, inspired by the weekly word. Don't delay; you have a week until the new word is posted.

5 comments:

dawn said...

I've really been enjoying all of the pics of your visit with your family. Those kids are so cute! Hope you had a great time and the allergies are better...mine have been horrid this year!
Looking forward to seeing you this Fall....I'll see Baba,Charlene, and Cynthia Facett at Art and Soul this week...we'll all post pics for you!

Anonymous said...

You have the most inspirational blog... Thank you, I am so excited I found you!
I truly hope you have a wonderful week!
Home...

Kathi Jablonski said...

Andrew, now that I've completed my trip blogs, I'm happy to return to your words of the week. I've missed doing them. My Mom is now reading your blog too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this post has led to some fantastic discussions on what "home" means...Please let me introduce you to what "home" means to my family.

http://fishyfacedesigns.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/home/

Kathi Jablonski said...

I've just posted my blog entry on Home.

http://thecreativekat.blogspot.com/2011/05/home.html