Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beaded Links...

A Bead A Day
Are you a crafter AND a beader? Do you ever give in to mixing craft supplies into jewelry pieces? Stop by A Bead A Day to see Lisa’s latest arts and crafts jewelry.

About.com Jewelry Making
Pets and children are wonderful, but they can make jewelry making very challenging!

Art Bead Scene
The Art Bead Scene shows off this month’s challenge. Come take a look!

Beading Arts
The final chapter of Cyndi’s e-book is now available! “Fibers, Fabrics, and Beads” challenges you to integrate all the fiber arts that you already love with your bead embroidery!

Cindy Gimbrone, The Lampwork Diva
Cindy shares one of her free projects.

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie introduces a new egg themed design and wonders what the Earthenwood Design Team will hatch up in jewelry designs.

Snap out of it, Jean! There’s beading to be done!
Jean is still taking part in the April A to Z blogging challenge: “L” is for “L”isa Niven Kelly, and her “L”ovley book Jean loved and previously reviewed.

Strands of Beads
Melissa is back and is wondering if anyone else has trouble using materials that are “too special” in their projects?

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Andrew debuts his new filigree bezels filled with vintage stamps coated in resin. Check them out!

The Bead Dreamer
A vintage belt buckle takes center stage in a bold necklace designed by Charlene.

2 comments:

brendalou said...

I love to mix "craft" supplies in my jewelry creations. I don't like to limit myself.

http://brendalou2.blogspot.com/

Cory said...

I mix "everything" in my jewelry. I consider myself an inventive artist/designer. If I am working on an idea in the middle of the night and don't have what I need, I invent it. This makes for original and unique pieces of jewelry.
Works for me....