Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Routine...

I got into town last night.  (Actually I got in during the afternoon, but it gets dark here EARLY and it seemed like night.)  It's weird being back after being away for so long.  I will miss my family, but it's definitely good to be back.  All the while I was helping Cynthia with her book, I've been brainstorming on my own book and my own projects.  I feel super-charged with ideas and can't wait to get back into the groove of things here and start making art again.  I imagine it'll take some time to sort things out and get back into a routine, but I'm looking forward to it.  Anyway, a mountain of mail and paperwork has my name on it, literally, and I must get to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's literally a mountain or literally has your name on it? :)

Sorry we didn't get to see you again before you headed back north - but we'll meet again soon enough, I bet!

Andrew Thornton said...

Ha ha ha, I think a little of both. I'd take a picture of the pile, but I'd be embarrassed to show it. Let's just say it's startling!

I'm sorry that we couldn't get together before I left as well. We really hoped that we could go. I don't know if I'm coming down to help out with the preparations for Tucson or not. If I do, perhaps we could schedule a visit then, since you all don't do that show.

Then again, the desert museum always has a good show on and lots of cute critters... maybe a trip to the desert might be nice. :-)

I don't get to see you all nearly as much as I would like, that's for sure!