Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hell's Kitchen Flea Market...

Today I went to the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market.  I take great pleasure in digging through boxes and sifting through trinkets.  It's kind of like a game.  The goal is to find a good deal on the little things that will make you happy.  I can just imagine some anti-consumerist out there rolling their eyes right about now, but it's a simple pleasure that runs in my family.  Some of the best times we had as kids were when we rode around with our parents looking for the ever elusive Yard Sale to end all Yard Sales.  

Alas, my deal hunting was pretty limited today.  It was pretty dang cold out and made walking around not as much fun.  My fingers kept freezing up and my joints ached a lot.  So I was forced inside quicker than I would have liked.

No comments: