Friday, November 28, 2008

Making the Day...

The delightful Nancy Schindler, who makes wonderful ceramic components, wrote about getting her package in the mail today!  She's one of the participants in the Artist Trading Card exchange.  It made me extremely happy to know that I brightened someone else's day.  CLICK HERE to visit her blog.  

Nancy is such a sweetheart!  Her blog post came at a very good time!  Even though I had a grand time visiting and feasting with my friends Liz Sherwood and Jen Tong for Thanksgiving, I was still a little blue.  I imagine that it's because I miss my family and the bleak weather is reminding me just how much I miss them.  Reading Nancy's post did much to lift my spirits!

2 comments:

Round Rabbit said...

Yay! I'm so glad I was able to return the favor. :)

Andrew Thornton said...

Yep, yep! You're awesome!