Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Onward to Bead & Button...

In a few hours I'll be getting on a plane headed towards Milwaukee.  I don't think I've ever attended the show without feeling horribly unprepared and like I've left a pile of work unfinished.  Did I pack the charger?  Will I be able to stop by the post office before I leave?  Will the hotel room have free WiFi?  Can I finish up the last of the projects I'm working on, or will they have to wait?  

I guess there's a futility to what I'm feeling right now.  That I have to stop.  Evaluate my priorities and just let go of the maybes the ifs and the possibilities that will just have to wait.

In any event, I'm excited to go and see all the splendors of the show and see friends that I don't get to see very often.  I'm also excited to see all the customers who make it out to the show every year.  It'll be nice to catch up.  Do be sure to stop by and say hello!  The Green Girl Studios booth is 1205 and 1207 against the wall.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a great time! Living in the UK I can only dream of the heaven that B&B must be. I've never been outside Europe but one day I hope to get to the show. Please show us lots of pics when you get back, so that I can live vicariously!

Anonymous said...

I wish I were going. Have an extra fantastic time for me please.