Saturday, September 18, 2010

KVK Component Sale...

The supremely talented Kathy Van Kleeck is having a component SALE! Were I wealthier, I would happily keep everyone in the blogosphere ignorant of this rare opportunity and BUY EVERYTHING! I adore Kathy's work! It's raw and rustic, but totally refined.

One of the few pieces of jewelry that I wear is made by her. It rests next to my heart. It simply sings to me and has so much soul!

Her beautiful work, at drastically reduced prices, is posted in lots on her blog. She's making mental room by clearing space in her studio and parting with some really well-made fine silver. CLICK HERE to check them out. To purchase them, send her an email using her contact form with the numbers of the lots you desire and she'll send you a Paypal invoice. It couldn't be simpler to get ahold of some of her brilliant pieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS for the heads up Andrew! This is great stuff! I put my request in.

Andrew Thornton said...

I adore Kathy's work. It truly is magical. There's just something about it that makes my heart swoon.