Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Weekend...

I had a most excellent birthday weekend! It was filled with all sorts of wonderful activities. (For the sake of manageability, I'm going to break each event into separate blog posts.) The weekend was a lot of fun and I'm sad it's over now.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who expressed their birthday wishes here and on the other various social media outlets! I appreciate all your many kindnesses. THANK YOU! I loved all the gifts I received this year, you all are far too generous! (I'll blog about everything later as well.) I did receive some mysterious gifts in the mail without a clue as to who to properly thank. If you sent me a living stone plant, it arrived safely and in good condition and I love it. I will add it to my succulent collection. Please email me, to allow me to show my gratitude!

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes! They did much to make my heart buoyant with happiness!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend. I can't wait to read all about the events. Happy Belated Birthday! How sweet for someone to send you a gift anonymously.
Tammy

Regina said...

Glad you had a great Birthday weekend. Read about your succulent collection, check out my latest blog post, would love to hear your thought on my night blooming cactus.

LiliKrist said...

You deserve it Sir =) Am I right Sisters?

Yeli said...

I am so happy you had a great birthday weekend!

TesoriTrovati said...

a heart bouyant with happiness is a precious thing indeed.

happy happy day Andrew!

Enjoy the day!
Erin