Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Bracelet for Summer...

Here's another fun and funky design I made with summer in mind.  Even though it has some bigger beads on it, it is still pretty light since the chunkier beads are made of wood and polymer.  I've utilized a lot of different materials here.  I used ceramic beads from Keith O'Connor, vintage German glass from Talisman Associates, wood beads from J&M Gems 'n' Things, polymer from Pam Wynn/Heather Wynn, Czech glass from Raven's Journey, vintage African glass from Chevron Trading Post, and Vintaj natural brass from Jamie Hogsett.  I think the shibuichi sunflower clasp from my family at Green Girl Studios pulls it all together.

7 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

STUNNING! I'll Take It!

Stephanie said...

Juicy, totally juicy!

Unknown said...

Its sooooo nice I rejoice with Lorelei!! Are you sellin it? It just so yes Juicy!!!!

Unknown said...

Ohh and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And hope you are feelin better Andrew! xx

jeweledrabbit said...

Totally wild.

Anonymous said...

wow! this is fantastic!

Andrew Thornton said...

Thanks everyone! I've been having a blast making new things! I hope everyone's new year is filled with lots of crafty and amazing creative sessions!