Monday, August 20, 2007

The Readying...

I am getting ready for the bead show out on Long Island in the beginning of September. I've been working extra hard on some new (special) beads and will hopefully have a stash of nice surprises after my trip to Asheville! So, in addition to the great fine pewter and sterling silver that my family at Green Girl Studios makes, there will be some extra goodies. Perhaps a prize or two for a few lucky customers!

Here are the details for the (one-day-only) show:

Long Island Bead Festival
Sunday, September 9th 2007
10 AM to 5 PM
Marriott Islandia, 3635 Express Drive North
Islandia, Long Island, NY 11749
(Exit 58 off Long Island Expressway/ I-495)

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

this sounds so fun!!!

Andrew Thornton said...

I think it will be! I'm really excited and am looking forward to it so much. I'm having a friend help me out so I'll be able to do a little bit of much needed shopping as well. Some of the Art Bead Scene folks will be there with their goods! I can't wait to get my hands on some Joan Miller beads. I love her celadon glazed beads. They're delightful!