Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Biscuits and Gravy...

One of the perks of being here is all the good home-cooking. It has been really nice to make food and bring it out to be enjoyed around the table. For instance, the other morning Sheila made biscuits and sawmill gravy. What a way to start the day!





Right: Here is a picture of my plate of eats. Crumbled up buttery biscuits with sausage white gravy poured on top.
It keeps our energy up for our mountain of projects. We have been very busy making things and planning out ideas.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrew! My husbands from England and is so picky! I wish he liked things like that...its hard to tell!
Yall must be having lovely weather now?

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

this makes me not want to be a vegetarian! whoo hoo!

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Janet. I love Southern food. Especially Southern breakfast foods. It's the stuff that we grew up on and always holds a spot in my heart.

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Jean. Yep. When I was a vegetarian, I would always have cravings for bacon and sausage and all sorts of meats. Like proscuito and grilled chicken breasts. Yum.

We've been eating pretty well here. I'm going to see if Cynthia is going to make Bacon Rice tonight. Yum!