Saturday, August 26, 2006

Design Star...




After a harrowing detour of three different trains (the L train is down), I noticed an addition of two glass houses to the park when I finally came in. Apparently they are filming the final challenge for a show called DesignStar on HGTV. It looks like a show that I would probably watch if I had cable. From the few previews I saw, it appears to be pretty good. I absolutely adore home improvement shows, and I am very fond of the reality tv format.

I snapped a couple of photos of them installing the flooring of the little rooms. It shall be interesting to see what they pull together. I feel bad for them though, as the weather is turning and it'll probably be rainy all weekend long.

In other news, Sheila is supposed to be returning from Rockville this afternoon.

2 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

It IS a good show. The production value is fairly low, but I love reality shows, and creative people, so this concepts rocks for me! Every week designers have interior design challenges, then one gets voted off.

Andrew Thornton said...

I haven't seen the show, but if it were up to me, I already know who'd win. I love shows like that!