Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Restless Moon...

The past few nights, I've been restless and finding it hard to sleep.  I just roll around and stare at the ceiling in the dark.  I couldn't take it anymore and finally got out of bed.  Normally it's pitch black in the house, but it was bright enough to navigate the piles of beads and boxes without any problems.  I went out on the porch and saw the moon BRIGHT and very full.  I think the culprit for my increased lack of sleep is a combination of moon energy and being "hungover" from the show in Milwaukee.  Even though I've been back for a week now, it's hard to get back into the rhythm of things.  It's a strange mixture of being blue, having a million ideas, and pure exhaustion.  I feel like a cranky child who's too tired to sleep.

Hopefully I'll be able to capture some of this midnight energy and make some of the things I've been dreaming of.

No comments: