Sunday, June 08, 2014

Bead&Button Show Day Four...

On the last day of the show, I got a chance to walk around.  The first few days, I had to help out at my family's booth and didn't get to leave much.  It was nice to run around the show and pick up things for the shop!

Maureen Henriques of Pumpkin Hill Beads (and Danny), Michelle McCarthy of Firefly Design Studio, and Priscilla Marban.

Look who I ran into at Gary Wilson's booth!  Susan Lenart Kazmer and Denise Peck.  I hope they're collaborating on something!  That'd be awesome!

Katie Hacker at Beadalon, Abbi Berta of The Bead Place and Art Metal Components by Anju, and Sara Lukkonen of C-Koop Beads.


Kia!, Nikki Thornburg, Vlad of Golem Studio.

Marianne Kasparian of MakuStudio.

Heather Powers and Rosanne Garvison of HumbleBeads, and Anne of Gardanne.

No comments: