Thursday, December 02, 2010

Vintaj Benefit...

The beautiful people at Vintaj are celebrating this holiday season by helping me eradicate my recent medical bills! I beat the cancer and now I've just got the medical bills to defeat. Aren't they sweet for helping out! Not only are they some of the nicest people in the beading community, but they also make some of the finest natural brass filigree available. Jess has generously designed three limited edition kits and two finished jewelry lines to help. CLICK HERE to visit the Daily Dialogue... with Jess to find out more.

Above are pictures of the three kits: (From left to right) Filigree Wreath Necklace Kit, Holly Leaves Bracelet Kit, and the Traditional Christmas Earrings Kit.

Above are the two lines of finished jewelry available through Vintaj Earth: Crimson Wings Necklace and Chandelier Drop Earrings.

So consider helping me get rid of my medical bills by treating yourself to a lovely gift or a gift for someone you love! They'll surely appreciate one of these gorgeous options. (Be nice and not naughty; please pass the word along about these lovely kits and finished pieces of jewelry!)

2 comments:

Dee said...

how awesome is that! Congratulations on Celebrating Life!!

KeRobinson said...

Ooohhhh! I like the red one! Going to check out the store!
Merry Christmas! :)