Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow...

Yesterday, the snow was almost completely gone. It had all melted save for a few patches where the snow had accumulated the most. I was delighted with the prospects of not having wet shoes or soggy hems.

But then, in the night it started snowing and snowing and snowing – the kind of snow that likes to pile up. The driveway is completely obscured by snow. I can hardly make out where it is. It's almost as if the world outside has been swallowed up in winter white.

Looking out the window, I wonder... was my day of dry shoes and pant legs a dream?

3 comments:

Regina said...

Seems that way Andrew, stay warm!

rosebud101 said...

I would think, so, Andrew!

Emerald Window said...

Push the soggy shoes to the back of your mind and revel in the pristine magic that snow can bring. It will be dirty and slushy soon enough. Hope you are having a good December.
Cenya