Saturday, January 05, 2008

Contemplate the Goat...

A few years ago, I stumbled across this shaving lotion from Sharps and thought it was manna from heaven for grooming. After using this product, my face was so smooth, my five o'clock shadow minimal, and I smelled great (though not too frou frou). But something happened in my mind and I thought that Kiehl's made it. I pined for it, (without success) and would often times go into Kiehl's stores across the country and demand that they re-make their fabulous "kid glove soft shaving stuff". They would all look at me mystified and confused.

And now, after five years, I have found it again! All it took was the right words in Google. Not only is this wonderful company a manufacturer of amazing products made specifically with men in mind, but they are all reasonably priced and provide tons of samples and free music and all sorts of goodies. They do all this with a sense of humor and fun!

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

this is too funny! I do similar things!!!

xox jean

Andrew Thornton said...

I'm usually very good about remembering certain things. However, every now and then, two things that are next to each other or are similar will get muddled and merged in my mind.

P.S. It is now day three after receiving my shaving stuff and I still love it!