Friday, June 08, 2007

New Beads...

Here are a couple of quick pictures from my yield of treasures picked up at the Bead & Button show so far. I've photographed them all with a quarter to give a sense of scale.

Left: These little goodies are made from machined bottle caps. I got these from Glass Garden Beads in Minnesota.




Right: I got this lovely realistic porcelain owl from Beyond Beads. The woman selling them told me that the artist, Laura Mears, is a recluse.





Left: This is one of my favorites! It's a glass bead with silver embedded in it from Tony and Lisa at Zoa Art.





Right: Anne Choi is hands down one of my most favorite bead makers! Here are two sterling silver lovelies that I picked up.





Left: This lampwork bead is from the very talented glassworker Bryan Kitson from KBGlassworks.

No comments: