Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beautiful Day...

It's an absolutely gorgeous day here in Pennsylvania. My hands are tired from working late into the night, but all of the work I made was solid and good. My hands are tired, but my heart is happy and it is beautiful and I have a pitcher of sweet tea. I think I will turn my phone off and close my computer and continue to work. I am making absolutely beautiful things. This is good because there are deadlines swirling over my head and my heart hasn't been into them lately. But I am inspired and it is a beautiful day to make beautiful things.

If you need me, I'll be out on the deck...

2 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Andrew, I am happy you are going with the happiness and creativity in your heart. That photo is divine with all of it's lush green. It makes me feel peaceful.

In the Light of the Moon said...

How wonderful it is to work in such a mood..Lately,I have promised myself not to create if my heart was not into it 100%...I'm not forcing it anymore and it seems to work for the best.I am happy for you,your glorious day and your peaceful heart and mind.Warmest Regards,Cat